Friday, October 5, 2018

My Budget Planning

Hello, everyone! Here is my budget plan for this semester. I usually like to plan my finances according to my academic year since my loan money is the only source of income for now. 

Here is my September expenses. 

Yikes! I had many birthdays and I had to activate a few services for my new apartment so this month's expenses were a lot more than usual. 

So here is my plan for the rest of the year: 

I will cut down on coffee by making coffee at home. My boyfriend and I are doing better at not eating out anymore. Also, there won't be many birthdays that I have to attend. 

My income plan will come together as planned. I must work hard from now on to make it work! I will be planning my income sources as I finish writing this. It will be challenging but fun. 

Anyways, it is frustrating to be a student and not work at all. However, this will be a great time for me to improve my budgeting and avoid lifestyle inflation once I graduate in the future. Cheers to everyone who is struggling like me but aspiring to be a personal finance expert.

No comments:

Post a Comment