Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Trapped

So it's been awhile since I posted something here. I had a week of celebration last week (as you can see in the photo) and have a week of work/project. I was not following my receipts nor monitoring my bank account for awhile. I stopped listening to my financial podcasts for two weeks. See, even with motivation, I still didn't follow my plan.

But it's okay. It's okay that I spent some time and money with my friends before we go into the real world. It's okay that I didn't feel like listening to educational daily Podcasts for my personal finance. It's okay that I stopped recording my finance journey on this blog. It's okay.

As long as I get back on track.

One of the things I have a tendency of doing is being too harsh on myself when I make a mistake and giving something up altogether. So this time, I will not do that. I will give myself a break so I can get back on my path to my financial independence.

Cheers to those of you guys who are struggling like me and we will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment