Tuesday, May 15, 2018

My Financial Goals

So what exactly are my financial goals? I can't believe I've never talked about my goals on here when I started this blog.

Here are my long term goals:
1. Retire by 2027 or have the freedom of retiring in 2027 (I might choose not to).
2. Pay off my student loans by 2021.
3. Buy a condo/house by 2023.

Here are my short term goals:
1. Have a side income source by 2019.
-Be creative and use my creativity. I can use my hobby and see if I can sell its products online. I will continue to do my blog and start a Youtube channel about my passion on my financial independence.
2. Pay my auto loan off by 2019.
-$3,000 is left in my auto loan. I am using my auto loan pay off worksheet to recalculate and make sure to finish it off so that I won't have to worry about it by the time I graduate.
3. Save $1,000 and have an emergency fund of $1,000 by the end of 2018.
-Start saving $25 every week and increase the amount I am saving each month.

I added details on the short term goals so that I really follow my steps to reach these goals. Now that I actually wrote them out, I will revisit these goals in August and re-evaluate. It will be a fun and challenging journey and I am looking forward to see how far I can go. Why don't you guys write what your financial goals are so we can work towards them together. Cheers to our financial independence!

No comments:

Post a Comment